Sunday 4 January 2015

Israel cannot afford to lose a single battle - FoaN 2.0

Well, Christmas has been and gone and between money and gifts I've ended up with a nice wee haul of Israeli stuff for The Six Day War. Four M51 Shermans, two Sho't Centurions and two Magach 2s as well as an infantry platoon and gubbins to decorate the infantry's M3 and M5 half tracks (had these on the sprue for months and not found a use for them til now). 

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Assembled them all on Boxing Day and then started on the half track canopies afterwards, and already started my test model.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

First time airbrushing and pre-shading a Flames of War tank, a strange new experience but I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. Stay tuned for more, folks!

Oh yeah, and it's 2.0 because I eBayed my original Jordanian stuff (a hasty decision I now regret) and I'm starting from scratch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment