Thursday 2 May 2013

Another Day, Another Dolla'

Quick update tonight, folks. 

Back at work after my three week absence and, predictably, payroll have messed up and annihilated almost half of my wages rather than carrying the deductions over two pay periods (as they were meant to do). This means no new toys for Dave for the time being, which wouldn't be much of a problem if I didn't have half a teaspoon of Scorched Brown and less than two dozen grass tufts left. Chances are, then, that anything I finish over the next four or five weeks will be unbased, then I'll have a massive basing session in June. How exciting. . .

Speaking of the painting, I have almost finished the third rifle platoon, basing aside. No pictures for the moment though, as my camera cable has gone walkies. Will try and get something over the weekend, but in the meantime thanks for looking! 

2 comments: