Tuesday 14 May 2013

Backshifts and Big Guns

Afternoon readers, time for another wee update from the desk of Dave.

This past week has been rather busy at work and, while the coming week is also busy, I've moved from business shift (9 a.m. starts) to backshift (2 p.m. starts) for this week. This means I've actually got a few hours to myself every morning and will be able to squeeze in a bit of painting before work. This morning was spent on my current platoon, taking them from the green base layer to what you will now see below.


 photo DSCF5214.jpg
Airborne anti tank platoon

At this rate of progress, I should get markings, metallics and washes done tomorrow, maybe even gritting and painting the bases (though no grass yet. . .). This, in turn, should clear the way to start on the mortars or howitzer battery this week, putting me on course to get the army finished by the end of the month.

Short and sweet one today, hopefully my next update will be a little more substantial. 

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment