Tuesday 4 June 2013

Picking Up From Before

Time for another update! 

Apologies for the last, very short, post. Was half way through writing it when I was summoned away so to pick up from where I left off, here is what I'm planning on for a 1750 points 85 Infantriedivision force.


  • Company HQ with two panzerschreck teams and  panzerfaust command teams
  • Three full rifle platoons with panzerfaust command teams
  • Machine Gun platoon with two sections
  • Mortar platoon with three sections
  • Anti tank platoon with two PaK40 guns
  • Fallschirmjager platoon with two squads 
  • Schwere Panzerjager platoon with 3 StuG Gs 
  • Artillery battery with 2 gun sections (using SS models)

The idea behind the force is that I'll be using a core of Heer from 85 division, with some mopped up units from KG Walther (artillery and FJ platoon) and 559 Schere Panzerjagerabtielung. Hoping to get started on this force fairly soon, once I've rounded off the 101st guys I'm working on just now. Speaking of which. . .

 photo DSCF5218.jpg
Mortar platoon

 photo DSCF5220.jpg
Airborne Anti Tank platoon

Also a WIP of the next unit on my bench,

 photo DSCF5221.jpg
Sherman troop. 

Peace out for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment