Wednesday 25 February 2015

Hans, are we the bad guys?



Greetings folks,


After my detour into Britishness, its back to the Germans.


The first of three panzergrenadier platoons for my Normandy 9th Panzerdivision forces, I've got both trucks and half tracks lined up for them to give me the option of both armoured and conventional panzergrenadiers but won't be painting the vehicles for a bit. The infantry, however, are all done and dusted.


Platoon.


Command team.


First squad


Second squad.


Third squad.

Next up I'll be going on the defensive, building up a large collection of fortifications for the Normandy Festungkompanie lists. Some of these are quite recent, others are a bit older.


HMG pillbox and nests.


8 cm mortar pits.


5cm PaK 38 bunker with removable defilade walls.


3.7cm PaK 36 nests.


8" trench sections (got four of these primed)


Random trench sections (bends are 4", command post is 5" and inner curve is 3")


Barbed wire section, first of about two dozen I'll need to make.


Not sure what I'll pain up first, probably the array of nests as they should be quite quick and easy to do.

1 comment: